Do You Need Help?
Congratulations. By just visiting this site, you’ve opened the door of self-awareness and are conscious of a potential problem with drug or alcohol dependency.
Often, those who need help, or who are seeking help for a loved one know there is a problem with chemical dependency because of the social, emotional and behavioral changes that accompany the disease.
Take this brief assessment to determine if you are chemically dependent:
- Do you find yourself often thinking of drinking or using drugs?
- Do you question yourself whether or not you might have a problem?
- Has anyone suggested to you that you may have a problem?
- Do you drink or use regardless of consequences?
- Has a job or relationship been negatively affected by your drinking or using?
- Have you been in jeopardy of losing a job or relationship due to drinking or using?
- Have you refused to go to places socially where you could not drink or use?
- Do you ever spend money on alcohol or drugs that should be spent on bills?
- Do you hide your use or lie about the amount you drink or use?
- Is it often uncomfortable for you in social situations without drinking/using?
- Have you had legal problems as a result of drinking/using?
- Do you drink or use to cope with feelings of anger, pain, depression, etc.?
- Do you have a fear of loved ones finding out how much you drink/use?
- Does drinking or using cause you to compromise your morals or values?
- Do you feel you are different from others and that no one understands you?
If you answered, “Yes” to 3 or more of these questions, it is a red flag that a problem may exist. Our professional staff is available during normal business hours to help you better understand your assessment results.
If you or a loved one finds that a drug or alcohol dependency or addiction is indicated, now is the time to get help.
No matter what your present circumstances, we believe you can be lifted into a new dimension of living, where you can enjoy a new freedom and happiness. We believe that the time to begin this journey is now. Call us at 1-866-894-6572.
Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services
License and Certification Number 430053AP
Expiration Date 04/30/2024