The New Life Recovery Centers’ Outpatient Treatment program gives clients a chance to stay working or start functioning in a “real world” environment while still being part of a peer-oriented therapeutic outpatient program. In outpatient regular assessments are made on client progress by clinical staff to help determine the length of the outpatient program for each and every client.
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed to work in combination with other programs or as a transitional program. New Life’s Multi-Level Outpatient Program is best suited for clients that require a low level of support for their dependency and are highly functioning in the greater community.
Long-term abstinence from drugs and alcohol is the key in all our programs, especially our outpatient service. Our outpatient program involves the proper education and treatment of clients so that they may stay sober and have the chance of leading new lives.
New Life Recovery Centers realizes each client has individual needs. Through our professional staff in our outpatient program, clients can get the help they need to learn about their disease and the entire recovery process.
New Life Recovery Centers outpatient treatment process includes many facets such as a specific treatment plan for each individual, targeted educational classes and informative, interactive groups tailored to individual needs. The client can also expect individual one-on-one counseling, while participating in our outpatient program.
Outpatient meets a maximum of three nights a week for three hours. Outpatient clients can also attend family group on Saturdays.
Outpatient Program Components
- Clinical Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual Treatment Plans
- Individual and Group Counseling
- AOD Psycho Educational Groups
- Identifying Self-Sabotaging Behaviors
- Identifying Triggers
- Process/Topic Groups
- Individual, Gender Specific Groups
- Chronic Relapse Prevention
- Peer-to-Peer Support
- Transitional and Continuing Care Plans
- Introduction to Outside Community Support
- Coordination with Physician, Therapist, EAP, Unions, or Employers
- Coordination with other Outside Entities
- Court Liaison Services (if needed)
- Free Lifetime Aftercare